Our tax services include:
- tax advice on mergers, acquisitions and internal reorganizations,
- initiation of activities and investing in or via Luxembourg or in other EU countries, or financing such investments,
- EU law in relation to taxation matters.
- tax opinions and "second opinions",
- tax audits and discussions with tax authorities,
- litigation before the tax court,
- tax compliance support, such as corporate tax returns, tax accounting and tax assurance.
Corporate law / M&A
Our legal expertise covers the entire life-cycle of Luxembourg companies:
- creation, dissolution and liquidation,
- conversions, in-land and cross-border mergers and demergers,
- acquisitions of all types of companies, including holding companies and securitisation vehicles.
We assist our clients in the creation and operation of the management companies and investment vehicles. In particular, we can advise on various types of:
- regulated and unregulated alternative investment funds,
- private equity and venture capital investments,
Our firm is a member of the TPA Global international network. In co-operation with our network, we are able to provide a full range of transfer pricing services, including benchmarks and transfer pricing reports on financing structures, assistance in the case of tax audits or requests for documents/explanations from the tax authorities, as well as valuations.